Prince William breaks silence on Harry, Meghan Markle’s interview, says the Royals are not a ‘racist family’

106

GBNEWS24 DESK//

The Duke of Cambridge Prince William has broken his silence about brother Harry’s bombshell Oprah Winfrey interview, saying that the royals are “very much not a racist family”.

According to Page Six, Harry’s 38-year-old brother became the first royal to directly address the explosive interview and allegations of racism as he answered reporters’ questions while visiting an east London school early Thursday.

“I haven’t spoken to him yet, but I will do,” he said of Harry, who spoke warmly of William while admitting they were distant.

As per Page Six, William was firm when asked about the most damaging claims made in the interview by his brother and sister-in-law, Meghan Markle, that the family’s treatment of them was “racially’ motivated.

Until he spoke, the only response from the monarchy had been a carefully worded statement from the brothers’ grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II.

Comments are closed.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More