Suhana Khan flaunts her on-point winged eyeliner in latest pics; here’s how you can get the perfect wing
Shah Rukh Khan’s daughter Suhana Khan is seen flaunting her perfect winged eyeliner in her latest pics. Here, we share with you our step-by-step guide that will help you make a statement too.
When it comes to glamming up, we often look up to Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri Khan’s daughter, Suhana Khan, for inspiration. The star kid made her Instagram profile public a few months back and since then, she has been leaving us jaw-dropped with her makeup looks. Suhana is a makeup enthusiast and one scroll through her Insta feed will tell you that.
Recently, Suhana treated her vast fan following to two stunning photos. The first one has the diva posing in a hoodie and in the second one, she can be seen wearing a sleeveless zipper top. However, there is one thing common in both the pics: Suhana’s perfect makeup and her on-point winged eyeliner.
The stunner has opted for a matte base with black winged eyeliner and nude lips. She has kept her unkempt hair open with a centre parting. In the snaps, Suhana can also be seen flaunting her many ear piercings and her exquisite jewellery. Check out the photos below.
Wish to recreate Suhana’s winged eyeliner look? Here is our step-by-step guide to getting the perfect winged eyeliner:
- Prep your eyelid with concealer or primer.
- Apply brown eyeshadow to make the base.
- Draw a thin diagonal line on the side of your eyelid to act as the wing.
- Make a ‘V’ by drawing another line on the side of the eyelid.
- Extend the upper line to the centre of the eyelid.
- Fill in the colour. If you wish, you can extend the line further. However, make sure that the line gets thinner as you extend it further. To get Suhana’s look, end the line on the centre of the eyelid.
- Apply kohl for the intense look.
- Finish the look with a dash of mascara.
How do you like to do your winged eyeliner? Let us know by tweeting to us @ZoomTV.